Address: 6774 W 66th Ave, Arvada, CO 80003
During this workshop we will explore…..
· What impact Anger, Sadness, Fear, Hurt & Guilt has in our lives
· How we react to people and situations because of our state of mind
· What potential issues come from keeping things bottled up
· Why is it important to forgive ourselves and others
Time to release….
· I will take you through a process called timeline therapy to release Anger
· A guided meditation to release additional negative emotions
· We will also touch on Ho'oponopono the Hawaiian forgiveness prayer for healing
And you will be given a workbook to journal about your experiences
~Heather does a great job at getting to the root cause of the emotional trauma and helping expose the and teaching techniques on how to release and rejuvenate the soul to the inner higher self. I feel emotionally lighter and calmness runs through me!
~I felt very safe to share and allow myself to experience what came up. I believe I gained a better perspective and allow myself to learn what situations and the anger wanted to teach me.
~Heather is a woman with answers actually providing solutions to help heal. Most just brush off intuitive & subconscious inklings she embraces them and exemplifies them. the Link between physical and the subconscious / spiritual existence is very clear to me because of her.
A FULL-DAY TO FOCUS ON YOUR AUTHENTIC LIFE AND YOUR IDEAL OUTCOMES